LEAVE YOUR EXCUSES AT THE DOOR!

Thursday 11 February 2010

16 Weeks out with Jo Sperring!


At the 16 week stage, Trojan caught up with Jo to see how her prep for the NABBA Britain Finals 2010 was going.

TN: What are you weighing at the moment Jo?
JS: After an early morning cardio session of a light 30 minutes on the treadmill at an incline of 2.5 and a speed of 7.00, I weighed in at 11st 6 or to normal people 72.6kg!!

TN: What is your daily diet at the moment?
JS: Well it looks something like this at the moment,

Meal 1: 2oz oats 120ml semi skimmed milk 2 scoops protein

Meal 2: 6oz of chicken 60z of sweet pots n 6oz of broc
kiwi fruit, 1 tablespoon of olive oil n sauce yummmy

Meal 3: 2 oz oats 2 scoops protein pre training

During Workout - Muscletech Nano Vapour

Post Training - Creatine

Meal 4: 30 minutes after training - Protein Shake (Trojan Whey)

Meal 5: 6oz chicken 6oz of sweet spud 6 oz bro
pineapple ring, 1 tablespoon olive oil sauce

Meal 6: 6 eggs 3 whole eggs 3 whites 1 pineapple ring and 1.5 oz of nuts

Meal 7: Protein Shake before bedtime! (Trojan Whey)




TN: What supplements are you using at this stage?
JS: The supplements I use are the Muscletech range and Trojan's own brand.

TN: What is your training split right now?
JS: I train 1 body part per week with 2 rest days but I always do cardio 7 days a week come rain or shine!
My training sessions usully consist of 2 warm up sets then 3 to 4 working sets of about 8 to 10 reps but sometimes I dont bother counting reps, I will just go to failure, this seems to work well for me.

TN: Are you doing anything different this year to last year?
JS: This year my diet and training is totally different than previous years, so I'm really excited to see the results! I'm bigger than I was this time last year by about a stone and its a good stone too! It's not fat!! lol.



Well this is all new to me having to do a count down with people loggin in to see my progress so u can experience the highs and lows of my next 16wks
feel free to ask me questions and leave comments under this post!




Trojan will be catching up with Jo on a regular basis so sign up to our blog and stay in touch with her progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment