LEAVE YOUR EXCUSES AT THE DOOR!

Monday 15 February 2010

JO SPERRING 15 WEEKS OUT FROM THE NABBA BRITAIN FINALS 2010.


Jo updated us on her progress 15 weeks out, heres what she had to say.

"My diet has not changed much this week apart from the creatine after training has been taken out, and I've replaced my bedtime protein with a whey isolate which has no carbs and no fat content.

As for my training, it's changed just a little bit for legs, I do no less than 15 reps, and my god does that hurt. I hobbled out of the N R G gym in Shirehampton yesterday so a big thanks to owner for letting me use the gym !!!!!!!!!!


This is a new diet and training regime for me and I also have a new coach, but before I introduce him to you I must just say that my old coach and mentor has got me to where I am today and I will miss him very dearly, but due to ill health and work load,
I've had to replace him, but a very big thank you to Steve Reeves for all his help and support in the many years hes been there for me !!!!!!!



Right, now I'd like to introduce to you Mr.Glute Man...Gary Farr!!

Not only is he my new coach, but he also competes at a high level himself and will be preping for his show later on in the year !!!!!!!!

But until then he will be kicking my butt and hopefully not to hard lol .........................



Once again I'd like to thank my fantastic sponsors, Trojan Nutrution, Julie and Mike for having such faith in me ..................

Till next week thats all from me!!!!!!!



We think Jo is looking right on course, and can't wait to see her on stage again at the Britain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment