LEAVE YOUR EXCUSES AT THE DOOR!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

JO & ADAM TRAIN CHEST...11WEEKS OUT FROM NABBA BRITAIN FINALS 2010... By Jo Sperring.


"Another week has passed so 11wks to go before the big day OMG its going to fast I can't believe it!

My weight is coming down nicely and my cardio has gone up over the past couple if weeks.

Here are some pictures from a traininig session I had with adam from Trojan on Monday, where I achieved a personnal best for me on incline chest press - 32.5kg for 6 reps and here are the photograph's to prove it!

I hope lots of you can make it this Saturday to the lock up, where we will all be there to offer free advice on training, nutrition, contest prep, and anything else you want to know.

Once again, a big thank you to Julie and Mike as always for their ongoing support and advice, I really couldn't do this without them.
And not forgetting Mr.Glutes Gary Farr for coaching me and getting me ready for the coming show.

Take care and I'll update u with more pics as my weeks tick by !!

See you on the weekend!"









We look forward to more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment