LEAVE YOUR EXCUSES AT THE DOOR!

Tuesday 23 February 2010

INTERVIEW WITH THE 2009 NABBA BRITAIN JNR WINNER, DAN BARRY.....



TN: Dan, how long have you been training now and what shows have you done to date?
DB: I've been training for 2 years now, so since I was 19 years old. My first show was the 2009 NABBA West Britain where I won the Juniors, I then won the NABBA Britain, came 3rd in the NABBA World, then I placed 7th at the Universe.

TN: What are your plans for 2010?
DB: I hope to win the NABBA Britain again, get invited to the World's and win the NABBA Universe.

TN: What are your favourite Supplements?
DB: Trojan have been sponsoring me for about a year now, so I use their Mass Gainer, creatine and glutamine regulary, I also use USN Pure protein and Animal Packs BCAA's.



TN: What is your training split at the moment?
DB: Day 1 - Shoulders
Day 2 - Quads
Day 3 - Chest
Day 4 - Abs
Day 5 - Back
Day 6 - Arms
Day 7 - Hamstrings, Glutes and lower back

I do 45 of cardio every morninig, and eating 8 meals a day.



TN: What is your favourite body part to train?
DB: Definately Chest, and quads, squats especially!!

TN: You're a personal trainer as well arent you Dan?
DB: Yes, I have a website, www.flex4fitness.co.uk

Dan Pictured with Jo Sperring after his 3rd Place at the NABBA Worlds 2009.


TN: Who are your favourite bodybuilders?
DB: Arnold, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dorain Yates and Marcus Ruhl.

TN: Everyone loves Arnold dont they!?
DB: Yes, he put bodybuilding on the map, and made it possible for me to be doing what I'm doing today!

TN: What's your ulimate goal?
DB: To get my pro card and be an IFBB pro!

TN: How have Trojan helped you get this far in such a short space of time?
DB: They have given me loads of help and support and nutritional advice which has been invaluable.

TN: Favourite food?
DB: STEAK!!, after dieting I like to get stuck into Domino's Pizza!!

TN: Any last words?
DB: Big thanks to Trojan and my training partner Dave Guest!



We will be catching up with Dan more as he preps for this years competitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment