LEAVE YOUR EXCUSES AT THE DOOR!

Tuesday 2 March 2010

UPDATE FROM JO SPERRING!!

"Well here I am again 13wks to go and nothing has changed body wise hence no pics this week!

My diet hasn't changed and nether has my cardio which is still at 40mins at 6 yes I said 6 and thats 6 am and not 6pm.Well I think I should be honest, my diet did go to pot last thursday, friday, saturday and sunday which isn't good,but in my defence, I was very poorly with an upset stomach thanks to my son.

Having said that, I did my best and only lost 2 meals which really was 2 meals too many but I'm back up to my full diet now and feeling much better and I had an awesome training session on legs and chest this week.

I now have the lovely task off looking for a song for my dance routine and keep going back to the same song so you can look forward to seeing me practice which is very funny so watch this space!

So glad to say I'm bac on track as it will take more than a dodgy tummy to stop me .

I'd like to send my appoligies to Beauty for letting her down sunday but no car and being ill were against me but we will re-arange and very soon.

As always a big thank you to Julie and Mike for their support and sponsorship, and not forgetting Mr.glutes Gary Farr for his advice and support

This year is going to be an awesome one so climb on board with TROJAN'S BLOG and have the ride of a life time, because I am!

Till next week TRAIN HARD TRAIN RIGHT TRAIN GOOD and EAT RIGHT and GROW and remember....

YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN LIFE IF YOU REALLY WANT IT I DID AND LOOK WHERE I AM TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for the update Jo, can't wait for more pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment